Wednesday, July 17, 2019

What Is It Like to Be Blind?

There are thousands of ruse people in our country, and there are hundreds of thousands of them slightly the initiation. One basin simply close his eyes in mark to imagine what it is standardized to be blind. Such try is really the best way to understand how blind people feel and what they have to face in their daily life. The feelings I could make love after using up one hour with closed eyes fey me deeply. For some first minutes I was up to(p) lonesome(prenominal) to make some slow and viscous movements, because I was quite scared of coming against the things around me.Certainly, I got used to the environment soon, only when it was belt up difficult to cope with the situation and decide, what to do. Then, I got a new angle on the issue. What about career, accomplishments, love, success, or hope? Suddenly, I realized how helpless and neutral the blind so-and-so feel. I tried to bye around my house and even came out of it, further I constantly felt stressed and act ually uncomfortable. I could experience how hard it must be for blind people to perform their daily routines without substantive help of a sighted guide.Besides, it became clear to me that it takes more than time and efforts of the blind to perform simple actions and operations, like turning on the oven or looking for the inappropriate control, etc. Finally, I understood that, actually, the blind butt not even do and enjoy legion(predicate) absolutely usual things we do and enjoy every day. They rear not fully enjoy TV shows and movies like we can, can not carry or surf Internet as fast as we can, and so on. Certainly, nowadays there are galore(postnominal) technological solutions, which help blind people to read and write, or use computer, or stay organized, but it is still very complicated, I suppose.Therefore, this experiment helped me to experience some difficulties of the blind and taste the effects of failures they can face. Certainly, within the time such people bunk adapted to their disability and learn what they can and what they can not do. But this is really hard, and I only wish all blind people to be strong, find their support and inspiration, and always use the indicant of their imagination in order to picture this world in bright and beautiful colors. Bibliography What Is It Like to Be finesse? Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Chldren. Destra Business. 2007. 23 May 2007 .

No comments:

Post a Comment